Friday, September 20, 2013

Shreya Ghoshal & Kailash Kher - Naina Chaar [2013-MP3-CBR-320Kbps & 160Kbps]




Shreya Ghoshal & Kailash Kher - Naina Chaar [2013-MP3-CBR-320Kbps & 160Kbps]


Album: Naina Chaar (Sony The Project Resound)
Artist: Shreya Ghoshal & Kailash Kher
Genre: Pop
Source: Sony Website & Official Video
Year: 2013
Label: Sony
No of Tracks: 02
Folder Size: 20 MB
MP3 Bitrate: 160Kbps (Track 1), 320Kbps (Track 2)
Snapshots Included
Credit To The Original Ripper/Uploader Sony
Uploaded By Sam (SWB) - A Crazy Shreya Ghoshal Fan


Tracklisting                               


01 - Naina Chaar (Official Website Song)
Singer(s): Shreya Ghoshal & Kailash Kher
Note: I downloaded this official song from Sony website & it's at 160Kbps CBR.

02 - Naina Chaar (Concert Performance)
Singer(s): Shreya Ghoshal & Kailash Kher
Note: Official video rip at 320Kbps CBR.


Download Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/99155a


SHREYA GHOSHAL HINDI FILM SOUNDTRACKS LOOKING FOR (Original CD Rip @ 320Kbps VBR/CBR):

1. Pehli Nazar Ka Pyaar (2008); Wings
2. Sun Zarra (2006); Paramount Entertainment
3. Kuchh Kahaa Aapne (2004); Das Music
4. Manoranjan - The Entertainment (2006); Das Music
5. Hum Dum (2005); Das Music


Sam (SWB) Loves Shreya Ghoshal A Lot         
Contact/Email: wintsonsam92@gmail.com
I AM FORTUNATE TO BE AROUND AT A TIME WHEN I GET TO LISTEN SHREYA GHOSHAL
''SHREYA GHOSHAL HAS THE BEST EVER HUMAN VOICE''
FEEL FREE TO REQUEST SHREYA GHOSHAL ALBUMS & COMMENT ANYTHING IF YOU LIKE MY POST



shreyaghoshal-music.blogspot.com
THE HOME OF SHREYA GHOSHAL SONGS

8 comments:

  1. naina chaar ye gana maine kaha kaha nahin dhunda. thx thx thx bro. aap shreya g se aise hi pyar karte rehna aur humse khubsurat khubsurat gana share karte rehna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ek sharya ki aawaz hi ha jo mere mann ko rahat deti h. Thanks to gud. I could hear his voice all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. By the way, it's ''Shreya'' not ''Sharya'' & it's ''her'' voice not ''his'' voice. Must be your typing error.

      Delete
  3. Waw awesome voice ..shreya didi ami tumhake bhalo bhashi. ...amio singer assi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm pleased that you also love Shreya Ghoshal. Keep visiting my website dedicated to Shreya Ghoshal

      Delete
  4. Hello sam...I m prithvi. .I m a professional singer. .I wanna create my own website. .cn u pl guide me in this? If u want I hv sung shreya didi's song in my college. I cn ssend u my song video link.pl help me brother.
    Thanks
    Prithvi
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks a lot for the comment. To start your own website, first register for a gmail account. Then visit blogger.com & log in with the gmail email id. After that click ''create my own blog''. You'll be redirected to another page where you can select the template for the website & design. Finally you can get started by starting posting. I hope it helps you.

      Delete
    2. Hello sam. Thanks for you kind suggestion. I hv my own blog nw.bt I wana create website in my own domain name. Pl assist me in this.
      Thanks.
      Prithvi
      Regards.

      Delete